Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First post!

Funny, when I thought that I wanted a start a blog to record my thoughts, fears, hopes and bitches I was swamped with words flowing effortlessly from my fingertips to the electronic page. Now that the blog is a reality I am overwhelmed with the process and can't think of a damned thing to say. I promise that will end.

I expect the look and feel of my efforts here will evolve as will my ideas and the thinking behind them. This isn't just a form of literary masturbation but a living and growing learning process for me and maybe for some of you.

Share your thoughts with me as I will share mine with you. I know that there are others out there who for one reason or another remain closeted atheists. Maybe we'll connect on some level or maybe have a great frakking war of words. So it goes.
TA

No comments: